GHBMC Centers of Expertise and PI (Principal Investigator)
Free Academic Licenses to Institutions of Higher Education – GHBMC Model Users as of Jan. 13, 2016
- McGill U. (Canada)
- U. of Toronto (Canada)
- U. of Waterloo (Canada)
- California State U. – Los Angeles
- Duke U.
- George Mason U.
- Johns Hopkins Med. School
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Ohio State U.
- Stanford U.
- Temple U.
- U. of California Berkeley
- U. of Michigan
- U. of Virginia
- Virginia Tech
- Wake Forest U. Baptist Medical Center
- Wayne State U.
- Graz U. of Technology (Austria)
- CEESAR (France)
- IFSTTAR (France)
- INRIA (France)
- T. U. Berlin (Germany)
- U. of Munich (Germany)
- U. of Stuttgart (Germany)
- Cork Institute of Tech. (Ireland)
- Institute of Technology Tallaght (Ireland)
- TESSA-Universidad de Zaragoza (Spain)
- Chalmers U. of Technology (Sweden)
- KTH – Royal Institute of Technology (Sweden)
- Coventry U. (UK)
- U. of Southampton (UK)
Asia & Australia:
- U. of Melbourne (Australia)
- U. of Western Australia (Australia)
- U. of Technology – Sydney (Australia)
- Beihang University (China)
- Hunan U. (China)
- Jilin U. (China)
- Third Military Medical U., Institute for Traffic Medicine (China)
- University of Electronic Science & Technology of China (China)
- Xiamen U. of Technology (China)
- XiangYa Medicine School, Central South U. (China)
- Hongik U. (Korea)
- Sogang U. (Korea)
- King Mongkut’s U. of Technology (Thailand)